Welcome back #RheumJC friends!
After enjoying a little summer break, #RheumJC is happy to announce our next journal club will be Thursday, September 29th.
We’ll be discussing the Annals of the Rheumatic Disease article Inflammatory arthritis and sicca syndrome induced by nivolumab and ipilimumab by Dr. Laura C Cappelli, et al.
We are also extremely pleased to that the author, Dr. Laura Cappelli, will be joining us for the first one-hour session.
- First session: 4pm Eastern Time (find this in your time zone)
- Second second: 10pm Eastern Time (find this in your time zone)
BMJ has graciously made Dr. Cappelli’s article and the accompanying editorial free to access from 22nd September to 6th October (until one week after the journal club).
- Article: Inflammatory arthritis and sicca syndrome induced by nivolumab and ipilimumab by Dr. Cappelli, et al.
- Editorial: Checkpoint immunotherapy: good for cancer therapy, bad for rheumatic diseases by Dr. Leonard Calabrese & Dr. Vamsidhar Velcheti.
We strongly suggest using the website tchat.io as the best way to participate in the chat by typing in the #RheumJC hashtag to join the discussion.
- Please remember to try to stay on topic whenever possible.
- Be polite and courteous.
- Do not violate HIPAA.