Our next #RheumJC session will be Thursday, November 30th at 10pm Eastern Time (click here to find this in your time zone).
We’ll be discussing four of our favorite abstracts from the recent #ACR17 Meeting in San Diego:
- 5L: Rapamycin Vs. Placebo for the Treatment of Inclusion Body Myositis: Improvement of the 6 Min Walking Distance, a Functional Scale, the FVC and Muscle Quantitative MRI
- 6L: Efficacy and Safety of Ustekinumab, an Interleukin 12/23 Inhibitor, in Patients with Active Systemic Lupus Erythematosus: Results of a Phase 2, Randomized Placebo-Controlled Study
- 827: Temporary Methotrexate Discontinuation for 2 Weeks Improves Immunogenicity of Seasonal Influenza Vaccination in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis: A Randomized Clinical Trial
- 2098: Systemic Treatment for ACUTE Anterior Uveitis ( SYNTHETIC AND BIOLOGIC DISEASE-MODIFYINGANTIRHEUMATIC DRUGS) : A Systematic Literature Review
If you’re new to #RheumJC, take a look at our Intro to Twitter page or our Journal Club Getting Started Guide.
We strongly suggest using the website tchat.io as the best way to participate in the chat by typing in the #RheumJC hashtag to join the discussion.
- Please remember to try to stay on topic whenever possible.
- Be polite and courteous.
- Do not violate HIPAA.
We welcome suggestions for future articles for discussion. Please send your suggestions by Direct Message on Twitter to @RheumJC or email us at email@example.com.